flash

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

+ teaching philosophy +


As an educator, I must do something interesting to attract my students in learning process either the way I teach them or the sources I used ( tool kit ). I want my students to always thinking creatively, critically and able to solve problem. It’s not just about the academic, I want they to be good in many aspects such as behavior, the co-curriculum and others. This thing is important for the each student as our world being more develop and develop from day to day. I wish that I’ll get some strategies and ideas in order to have a successful teaching experience.
...........................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment